Jhola Tote 1.0 in Indigo
Regular price Rs. 2,800.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Your Everyday Jhola Tote.
Our signature BORO Jhola Tote in upcycled patchwork of fabrics and leather handle is perfect to carry everyday, for that eco-grocery run or during your local errands. It is perfect to carry your books in your next book-haul or for just about-carrying-anything.
Spacious enough for an ipad, a 13 inch notebook , your journal, waterbottle , your umbrella . You can also carry this as a statement bag. And why not !
Each bag is a single edition piece. NO 2 BAGS WILL BE THE SAME. The image is for representation purpose, you will get a patchwork style in the colour way you have selected.
- Size in Cm : length X breadth X height: 46 cm X 32 cm X 37 cm
- Handle in pure leather . Height : 37 cm
- Material : The bag is made of upcycled fabrics of our past collections which includes a mix of our woven textures, block print, ikat, silk, muslin etc
- The inside lining of the bag uses cotton.
- The bag is in an open tote style, no zipper or closure.
- Use simple wet cloth to spot clean.
The story of our Upcycled bags :
Each of our bags are made with leftover stories of past collections. Hence each bag is a single edition piece wherein the patched fabrics are composed and stitched based on the requirement of the particular bag pattern. No two bags will ever be the same or will have repeats. It is also an extension of our idea of sustainability.
Every product/ fabric in this case, should have a lifetime much beyond its limited scope as mere items of “fashion trends”. We believe in making items that become classics in your wardrobe and stand the test of time. The idea behind our upcycled series was to reuse each of the fabrics that we had woven, such that their lifetime goes beyond that particular season for which the original fabrics were conceived for.